Sunday, June 05, 2011

Little Part 1

I surrendered, completely, and welcomed (the new?). What of the new? Mild connection for brief moments, myself not picking them up well, words not coming to me. I want to listen even if you thought otherwise, from the way I responded. My words; for the far future.

But you say, presence of a person. I feel, physical presence but not the intangible for we were in our own worlds. I tell myself, that is a form of comfort as well. Felt comfort like how I'd feel comfort alone, there shouldn't be anything wrong with that. Is there? Count the time spent, quality comes with time if expectations can be dropped.

The purpose we serve to fill a certain kind of void in each other. That purpose I do not serve in days to come. Old toys be cast away when a child grows. About that I shall not worry for I have surrendered,
already. Or finally.

I catch on - the quest to find out about ( )
and then I buried philo.

No comments: